Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Living Room Walls

I hate white walls! and cream walls! anything boring and what everyone else has. So i decided to change it. I put up stripes on my living room wall above the fireplace. I painted every other space white, and then laid on a second coat. I then peeled off the tape and painted brown inside, a cafe mocha type brown. the brown stripes are larger than the white because of the placement of the tape, done on purpose, but one can choose to do them evenly. with all the white in the room i wanted a lot of brown. the is tile on the wall around the fireplace, a full tile and about a 1/4th tile on the outside. there is black metal around the fireplace before the tile, so i painted the tiles black as well. It looks amazing! Next to do on this wall is a mantle i have been working on building, but youll have to wait for the next wall posting to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment